Monday, February 18, 2008

"ENTER THE CARTOON UTOPIA" - aka "Ron Rege rent party"

OK! I made 22 drawings recently - put them up for sale - and people snatched them all up!

I'm going to keep doing these 4x6 drawings - numbering them - and selling them here.
I've got up to 60 or so planned - They're going to start to get a bit "narrative" too.
I'm selling my new comic here - panel by panel! Ha!


awesome, thanks.
perfect.
..

#22: ENTER THE CARTOON UTOPIA -


#21: IN SIGHT: UTOPIA!


#20: $50

#19:

#18: A MEMBER OF THE CARTOON UTOPIAN BAND!

#17: I AM A MEMBER OF THE UTOPIAN CARTOON BAND!

#16: HERE'S THE BIG BASS DRUMMER OF THE OF THE UTOPIAN CARTOON BAND!

#15: ANOTHER MEMBER OF THE UTOPIAN CARTOON BAND!

#14: ANOTHER PROUD PLAYER IN THE UTOPIAN CARTOON BAND!

#13: A PLAYER IN THE UTOPIAN CARTOON BAND!

#12: I PLAY MY DRUM FOR THE UTOPIAN CARTOON BAND!

#11: A PLAYER IN THE UTOPIAN CARTOON BAND!

#10: IN VISION - THE CARTOON UTOPIA

#09:

#08

#07: DOZING & DREAMING ABOARD THE FLOATING MACHINE

#06:

#05:

#04

#03:

#02: (this is twice as big as the rest)

#01: (i gave this one to thom for his birthday)




1 comment :

Alvin Buenaventura said...

#01 is a beaut, I'm jealous of this Thom. Nice series of drawings. Let me know when you start doing custom ones, sign me up. Hope you are well and hello to Becky.

-Alvin

p.s. might be in LA next week.