Thursday, July 17, 2008

I'm in Montreal!






For the month of July I've been sitting on a sunny balcony, doodling in ink on big pieces of paper, and enjoying the paradise that is Montreal in the summer! Everything I could need, or want to do is a simple 5 minute bike ride away!

I've just finished installing my art show at The Librairie Drawn & Quarterly. We'll be having a "Vernissage" & book launch for Against Pain on July 30. Leyla M will also be printing up a small run of Utopia screenprints for the show! Most of the drawings in the post below are now hanging at the D&Q store...

It's been great to see & hang out w/ everyone from D&Q, as well as run into so many Canadian artist pals - Marc Bell lives right down the road! - Yup, I've been sitting in paradise city reading & making huge doodles about Utopia. Thanks everyone!

No comments :