Tuesday, February 4, 2014

CARTOON UTOPIA 2014! MARCH FIRST AT DEM PASSWORDS IN LA!


If you were to go way back in the archive of this blog, you would notice me talking about "The Cartoon Utopia" as of a set of concepts & ideas that I was creating art with, not just the title of my book. The project started as a set of drawings that were displayed in solo art shows around the world.

Now, a year after the publication of The Cartoon Utopia as a book - I am psyched to announce that I'm not quite done with the project. Cartoon Utopia 2014, the 9th Cartoon Utopia gallery show will open March first at Dem Passwords in Los Angeles. The drawings are a new direction, and have all been made since the start of the year! Here's a preview of the first few of them..

If you're in LA - come to the show March first!



No comments: