Monday, February 22, 2016

CALL FOR COMMISSIONS 2016


I like to encourage folks to hire me to make drawings for them!

 Serious jobs require a professional rate,
but I am also willing to take commissions at ANY PRICE
Every donation gets a drawing! and no price is too small!

I can create a drawing for you at any price.
GET IN TOUCH by writing to regejr at hotmail
 OR DONATE RIGHT HERE



I am occasionally asked to draw personal commissions for people. They are always unique and interesting projects. It feels extra special to know that I've created something specific for someone, as opposed to just the public at large. (I've never thought that my specialty is drawing animals, but many of the requests seem to feature them) Would you like me to draw something just for you? It could be something grand or something tiny. Let me know


Here are some examples of things that I've made for people in the last couple of years...




 
small drawing inspired by an old swirlies song

A portrait of 3 cats!


"Pigeon Molar (?)"


A pregnant lady for a shower invitation


An Oarfish - "the king of the herrings"


A wedding invitation


A giant buddha bunny?

Members of The Cartoon Utopia band for a child's bedroom
(I especially like to draw commissioned scenes fro my "Cartoon Utopia" universe - can you think of anything you would like to see?)

A drawing monkey

A drawing of a little boy to hang in his room

This is a giant 3' square portrait of Sun Ra!

1 comment :

shaha jalal said...

Pinpointing the right voice-over talent is very important regardless of the project that you want them for. But the challenge that is faced by most people is how they can go about the process so as to successfully hire the right voice-over. See more professional voice over services