Thursday, March 3, 2016

SUBSCRIBE TO THE SHELL OF THE SELF OF THE SENSES!



*SUBSCRIBE TO THE SHELL OF THE SELF OF THE SENSES* 

I am now offering subscriptions to my monthly mini-comic series
THE SHELL OF THE SELF OF THE SENSES

This SUBSCRIPTION idea is a PATRONAGE project.
Your card will be automatically charged $10(US)/$12(INTL)
and you will receive a new minicomic in the mail from me every month!
It's *FUN*

I am now also offering $8 BUDGET subscriptions,
as well as $15 & $20 options for anyone willing to help me out a bit more every month.

Cancel any time!

Although I am blessed with a flourishing & continuing artistic career, living only by freelance means that none of my income is ever expected to repeat or be dependable going forward. Although I like the idea of crowdfunding sites like Patreon or kickstarter -  I'm a bit uncomfortable with their presentation & the cut that they take from artists. This is my little way of trying something like that for myself.

At the moment, I've got 50 monthly subscribers. I'd love to expand it to at least 100! I plan to keep doing this every month from now on. Join & be part of a select few.



SUBCRIPTION OPTIONS



some examples of THE SHELL OF THE SELF OF THE SENSES:









3 comments :

Richard C. Lambert said...

It's great to announce that Mac users can now start using the Geometry Gym plugins in Grasshopper. healthy tea melbourne

vikas dahiya said...

There are many health disease today which on found only in women and in this blog we discussed about every Home Remedies For Womens Health Issues . Because these disease can never cured by any pill or medicine and most of them are sexually transmitted. To go to the site just find the link in the text.

Bunny Scruffles said...

It's great to announce that Mac or PC users can now start currying Ron's favor by purchasing him tacos on a daily, monthly, or yearly basis!

Although such money may be better spend on a dictionary to help him spell "fossil" and other such words.